Clark Art Institute Fellowship 2024 USA (Fully Funded) The Clark Fellowship is available to international students from any part of the world who have the intention of conducting postdoctoral research during the academic year 2024-2025 at The Clark Art Institute in the United States of America. The scholarships that Clark awards each year range in length from one month all the way up to ten months, with the majority of them being granted for the duration of one academic semester Clark Art Institute Fellowship 2024 USA (Fully Funded)
Scholars, critics, curators, and museum professionals from all over the world, both at home and abroad, are encouraged to submit project proposals that will deepen and enhance people’s awareness of the visual arts and the role they play in culture. The Institute is a public art museum that also houses an intricate collection of research and academic programs, one of which is a large art history library. The Clark Art Institute is recognized internationally as a leading forum for discussions on the origins of art and its developmentClark Art Institute Fellowship 2024 USA (Fully Funded)
You can also apply for the Chevening Scholarship, which will provide you with funding for your university tuition, a monthly living allowance, a return flight to the UK in economy class, and extra scholarships and allowances Clark Art Institute Fellowship 2024 USA (Fully Funded)
- Clark Art Institute was the academic institution where the postdoctoral level of study was completed.
- The United States of America
- Opportunity History and the culture of the visual arts are the primary focuses.
- The program period can last anywhere from one month to ten months at a time.
The deadline is the 15th of October in 2023. (The submission of applications will begin in the summer of 2023)
- The Clark Art Institute Fellowship is provided on a basis based on need and wages, with a maximum rate of $30,000 per semester being available to recipients. On an individual basis, the tax responsibilities of fellows toward the federal government of the United States will be evaluated in accordance with the tax standards established by the Internal Revenue Service. The scholar and one family member that accompanies them will each get a reimbursement for their travel expenses to and from the Clark.
- The fellows are often supplied with an apartment in a late nineteenth-century mansion that has been recently renovated and expanded. This house is located directly across the street from the Clark University campus. There are a total of six apartments available, with the number of bedrooms ranging from one to two, and additional communal areas. Each unit is well furnished and connected to the computer network provided by the Clark. The Clark will be responsible for providing food and services, with the exception of long-distance telephone calls. There is a strict no-pets policy in place at the Scholars’ Residence. Inside any of the Clark buildings, smoking is not allowed at any time.
- The Manton Research Center provides each fellow with their very own private office, which can be accessed between the hours of 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM (with earlier closing times on weekends). On request, both computers and technical support will be made available.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Art Institute Fellowship
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for the Clark Art Institute Fellowship:
- The mandatory language is English.
- All countries throughout the world are considered eligible.
- They might have a background in academia or museums, or they might come from a different kind of professional setting.
- Applicants are required to have a doctorate or an equivalent amount of relevant professional experience.
- They might work as scholars, curators, or critics for an organization full or part time, or they might be self-employed.
- Exceptional abilities in the written word.
- Excellent research abilities, including experience performing empirical research on one’s own, experience with qualitative research (including the conduct of interviews and qualitative analysis), and ideally also experience with quantitative research.
How to Apply for Clark Art Institute Fellowship?
Clark Art Institute Fellowship 2024 USA (Fully Funded) In order to take advantage of this fellowship, the following procedures must be followed:
Complete the application form, please.
Please provide a 500-character summary of the project you would want to propose.
Make a note of the information about your referees (and remind them that they need to send a letter of recommendation consisting of one page to [email protected]).
Please send the following requirements to [email protected] once you have clicked the’submit’ button.
a curriculum vitae in PDF format, with no more than three pages when double-spaced.
A statement in English (pdf; no more than three pages with double spacing) that summarizes the assumptions and fundamental commitments that drive your initiative. It is necessary to place the project within the framework of previous research; to show what is novel or exceptional in terms of subject matter and/or methodology; and to explain why there is a need for this particular project within the discipline.