Did you drop your bill accidentally? Or perhaps you haven’t received it yet? Or, if you’re not sure, you can request an exact copy in the flash of an eye on our website. It sounds pretty life-saving, doesn’t it? In the past, people were less fortunate. The only way they could obtain duplicates was physically contacting their utility companies, no matter how far they needed to travel. The entire process could take several hours, often longer than that, and meant standing in long lines during the blistering and bitter summers. But all that is in the past, and it’s not so much anymore. Let’s assist you in shedding the old ways of doing things and enjoy the benefits provided by our Duplicate FESCO Online Bill check-in system.
FESCO Online Bill Check بجلی کا بل
Review your FESCO bill online on electronates.com. It’s a no-cost website that lets you look up your Duplicate FESCO Online Bill quickly. There you can see your current bill amount along with the due date and view the entire bill. You can download a copy of the bill or print the FESCO bill WAPDA to pay. Enter your 14-digit reference number below to verify your FESCO Online bill.
You can look up your duplicate bill FESCO for commercial, residential or industrial electrical connections. All you require is the 14-digit reference number which you can put in the input box above, and you’ll then receive the FESCO online bill. Check out the image below to see where you can find the reference number for FESCO:
FESCO is the short form of Faisalabad Electric Supply Company. The FESCO provides electricity to nearly 4.01 million consumers. The total estimated population within the territory of FESCO is more than 26 million.
FESCO is among the most reliable electricity distribution companies that operate in Pakistan for its operational performance since there is a little loss within its power distribution system however; on the other hand the cost of collecting bills is much higher. The main area of service is Faisalabad also known as Manchester of Pakistan due to its numerous textile industries.
How can I view the status of a FESCO bill on the internet?
FESCO Online bill checker has a reputation for creating convenience for consumers. It lets you retrieve an exact copy of your utility bill for electricity within a short time. If you’ve lost your paper bill, don’t fret. All you require is an internet connection that is stable and a computer to access the invoice information. Therefore, follow these easy steps to FESCO online bill checking:
- Click here to be directed directly to FESCO WAPDA online bill-checking page.
- As shown by in the box with red, you will need a 14-digit reference. The digits are available from your previous electricity bills with the company.
- Click “submit” to submit your request “submit” button to recover the invoice in digital format.
- Print it out for the easy bill payment online option to pay the bill.
FESCO Coverage Area:
FESCO is responsible for the supply and maintenance of electric power in the following areas:
- Toba Tik Singh
Parts and components that make up FESCO Online Bill 2022
Many of us do not pay attention to the helpful numbers and letters on bills for utility services. Without thinking about it we look up the amount due to pay and then expect the next bill to be delivered. It is possible that we are not willing to pay it, but the reason could be our inability to comprehend this information. If that’s the case, don’t fret the following guide will correct the way we think about it once and for all.
The colored boxes in the red area, they comprise the name of the customer, their complete address for residence as well as reference numbers the customer’s ID, the meters number, which is assigned to your connection to determine the owner of the electric power channel.
The Customer ID 11-digit and 14-digit reference number found on the FESCO online bill check 2022 are two unique codes given to consumers in order to keep the identification system efficient. For instance, individuals might have names that are similar but no reference numbers. These codes are the ones you’ll need to use to make the FESCO online bill check print.
2) Essential Dates
With a glance you can see the dates that are listed on your bill on the internet FESCO duplicate with the following intent:
- Connection date: This is the day on which your connection was established.
- Invoice month: Representing the invoice for the month to come.
- Date of reading: The day that the meter reader read the readings from your electronic meter.
- Date of issue: Represents when your utility company issued the utility bill.
- Date of due: The date at which your bill needs to be paid or you’ll have to pay the penalty
3) Billing History
The name suggests this is the percentage of consumed electricity throughout the year, including monthly installment. When you analyze this information it will help you make the right choices regarding your home or business setup and make plans to reduce your electricity consumption.
The “0” in the unit column means that there is no power consumption due to a disconnected connection or a meter malfunction.
4.) Charges Calculation
It may seem confusing However, the math isn’t difficult at all. To figure out the number of units consumed, you just need to subtract the previous and the current month’s readings. Be aware that meter readers can occasionally give incorrect values, and that’s why you should double-check the reading yourself. After that, the company’s energy costs and Govt costs are combined to calculate the final amount.
A significant amount of the due is these taxes imposed by the government as well as the service providers:
Tariff: A tax that is imposed on imports of products and services through the federal government.
GST = General Sale Tax (an indirect tax on services and goods)
FC Surcharge: The charges that appear on the FESCO electricity bill are financing Cost Surcharge, which is a fee for service.
“ED” (Electric Duty): Rate per unit of electric power used
5.) Contact Information and Complaint Contact Information
The entire calculation process isn’t immune to errors which means you may be charged for electricity you didn’t even use. In this case, you must make sure you check the readings on the meters and determine the units on your FESCO electric bill on the internet using simple subtraction. If there is a miscalculation it is possible to contact the provider of the service and receive assistance before it’s too late.
Furthermore, you could inform them of an issue with your meter or you’ve witnessed theft of electricity within your community. It’s not surprising that the contact details will differ for different sectors of power.
FESCO Peak Hours / Off-Peak Timings
FESCO’s industrial and commercial customers must know when peak hours are and what the off-peak hours will be. By using the table below, users of FESCO can conserve electricity and lower their expenses. According to FESCO rates, the price per unit varies based on timing. The peak times are associated with higher rates per unit. On the other hand, outside of peak times, low rates per unit are associated with. To lower your bill for utilities in peak times, limit the amount of energy you use. FESCO suggests reducing your electricity usage during peak times. This will lower your electric bill as well as help stabilize the electric supply to the region. These are the peak times for FESCO:
FESCO Peak Timing
FESCO Off-Peak Timing
|Dec to Feb||5 PM to 9 PM||Remaining 20 hours|
|Mar to May||6 PM to 10 PM||-do-|
|Jun to Aug||7 PM to 11 PM||-do-|
|Sep to Nov||6 PM to 10 PM||-do-|
It is essential to reduce energy use by turning off all additional lighting. Don’t use the air conditioner, or If you want to utilize it, adjust your thermostat to the setting of 26° Celsius or higher than.
Inverter appliances have been proven to show a significant reduction in the price of electricity. Suppose you’re thinking of buying an appliance that is going to be utilized all day long and night. In that case, you must think about purchasing an inverter appliance like inverter refrigerators, as well as inverter AC, for example.
FESCO Online Bill Payment بجلی کا بل
If you’ve received a FESCO bill, you can pay it through the internet or offline. Here is more information about how to pay:
Online Payments: may make payments on the FESCO utility bill at every branch of commercial banks as well as post offices. A printed copy of the bill is essential for offline payment.
Pay on the internet: you can pay your bill online using any bank. You can find information about your online banking account from the branch of your bank and after that, download the bank app to pay your bills quickly. Alongside accounts at banks, you can make payments on you FESCO bijli Bill by using EasyPaisa and JazzCash.
- Phone Number +92 (41) 4220184 – 9220229
- Fax: +92 (41) 9220233
- UAN # 080066554
- Never use naked conductors or cables for electricity extension.
- It would be best if you always used the correct plugs, switches, and connectors.
- You should not hang clothing with electricity cabling.
- Always use an automatic voltage regulator with a delayed start for deep freezers, refrigerators, and televisions.
- When using an air conditioner, make sure to use the right capacitors and MCBs (Miniature Circuit Breakers).
- Electric motors, pedestal fans, and metallic parts of the washing machine should not be touched without removing the electrical connections.
- Fuse each component with the appropriate size fuse.
Conservation of energy
- Don’t forget to turn off lights, equipment, and other electrical appliances if they’re not being used.
- Use fluorescent and mercury vapour lamps instead of traditional electric bulbs.
- Fans and motors should be loaded with the appropriate capacitor size, and inductive loads should be considered.
Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it possible to check the FESCO’s invoice with a mobile or CNIC?
A: You can’t, but you could try it out using a reference number.
Q: How can I change my name on my FESCO WAPDA bill?
A: You can to apply to change your title by visiting your local office. The process to change title is similar to the procedure for the process for making a new connection.
Q: What is FPA at FESCO’s electricity bill?
The word FPA refers to the term “Gas Cost Adjustment. This method is used to alter the price of electricity in response to the fluctuation of gasoline prices. This FPA cost is controlled by the price of gas for leasing power companies that generate electricity using Crude Oil.
Q: Where can I calculate FESCO electricity bill?
A: You’ll be able estimate the fesco bill calculator by entering reference number here.
Q: Can I pay my FESCO utility bill?
A: Your current bill cannot be used to pay however in the event you are owed fees (arrears) on the invoice; you’ll be eligible to receive payments for the amount at which you’ll also be required to pay interest in accordance with the rates of banks.
Q: How can I submit a request for invoice correction?
A. If you think that your total bill amount is incorrect, you can call customer support and explain your issue.
Q: How a prospective consumer can get a new connection?
- Prospective buyers can obtain an application from the Sub-Division located in the area of their choice at no cost.
- The form that is filled in must be filed to the Sub-Division. There, the clerk responsible will issue a receipt to acknowledge that it has received the form.
- The Sub-Division will handle the application for a new connection, and the connection will be set up within one month. If a connection cannot be installed because of technical or other reasons, the client will be informed of the reason for rejecting the application.
Q: What is the method of recording reading?
The reader will record the reading on the meter by going through the door. Any reading he takes note of is entered on the Meter Reading Record and simultaneously on the Meter Reading Card held by the customer. The consumer will be aware of what units he consumes.
Q: How can a wrong bill be corrected?
Consumers should inform the concerned Sub-Division or Revenue Office if any bill contains errors.
Q: How many grace days are given for deposit of electricity bills?
07-days period is allowed for depositing the electricity bills.
How do you check FESCO Bill online?
- Visit the website for Electronates.com
- Enter your billing reference (14 digits).
- Click on “View/Download Bill.” You will see a screen with all of this information, as well as when it’s due!
- You will get duplicate online bill by reference number
Head Office FESCO
For other territories in Pakistan