MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded The MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship is now accepting applications from interested parties. In the following paragraphs, we will go through the specifics of this scholarship program, including its advantages and the application procedure in sequential order.
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarships 2024-2025 are scholarships with no financial requirements that are available to international students. Both master’s degree and doctoral degree students are eligible for these awards. The MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship will pay the whole cost of tuition, as well as provide a monthly stipend of 144,000 JPY to cover living expenses and economy class airfare.
At Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU), Japan, the MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation program is currently accepting applications from students from other countries. This scholarship is given to exceptional students from other countries who are recommended by APU to attend APU MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded
This scholarship is made available by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), with the goals of increasing Japan’s worldwide competitiveness and fostering an environment that encourages the participation of overseas students in the academic life of Japanese universities. The scholarship organization will get automatic recommendations of exceptional individuals meeting the eligibility requirements from APU MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University is the institution where one can earn a master’s degree or a doctorate.
Learn more about: Japan
- Duration of the Master’s Program: 1 1/2 to 2 Years
- Doctorate: Three to Four Years
- Deadline: November 2023 (The application process for enrolment in the class of 2024 will begin in September of 2023)
- Master’s Degree Programs at the Graduate School of Asia and Pacific Studies
- Relations Internationales (IR), Sociologie et Culture Internationales (SC), et Administration Publique
- Internationale (IPA)
- Management of Public Health (often abbreviated as PHM)
- The Science of Sustainability (SS)
- (TH) stands for tourism and hospitality.
- Development Economics (DE)
- A Program Leading to a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Accounting and Finance (often abbreviated as AF)
- Management and Marketing (MM), Management of Innovation and Operations (IOM), and Japanese
- Management (JM) are the three different types of management.
- IMAT is a Dual Degree Program in International Material Flow Management that lasts for two years.For additional details Here
- The Doctoral Program at the Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies lasts for three years.
For additional details Here
The recipient of the MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation will receive all of the following benefits as a result:
- The APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship will pay for one hundred percent of your tuition.
- The estimated cost of living is 144,000 JPY per month (this figure is subject to change).
- Coming international students are forced to live on campus in AP House (APU’s dormitory) during their first year at APU (out of funds). This is because coming international students are required to take economy class plane travel between their home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program.
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship
- Language Requirement: Either English or Japanese
- All countries across the world will be considered for eligibility.
- Plan to pursue studies at a Japanese university while living outside of Japan.
- Not be of Japanese nationality and be a citizen of a nation that maintains diplomatic ties with Japan are both necessary conditions.
- If you were born on or after April 2, 1988, you qualify.
- Have graduated from their most recent institution with a grade point average of at least 2.30 on a scale of 3.00
- This scholarship is not available to people who are currently serving on active duty in the military or who are working for the military in a civilian capacity at the time of application.
Recipients are need to demonstrate that they will be able to enter Japan within the time frame specified by the APU.
- Applicants for this scholarship are not permitted to have ever been awarded a MEXT scholarship, unless they can demonstrate that they have more than three years of experience conducting educational research since the completion of their most recent MEXT scholarship award.
- Applicants to this award are not eligible to apply for any other MEXT scholarships at the same time.
While they are enrolled at APU, recipients of this scholarship are ineligible for financial assistance from any other organizations offering scholarships.
The recipients of this award are required to be enrolled as students in Japan in order to maintain their legal status there.
How to Apply for MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship?
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded In order to submit your application for the MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation, please follow the application steps that are listed below:
Create an account to use for logging into the online application by clicking Here.
You may get the Application guideline here if you want to download it.
When you are ready, navigate to the menu on the left of the screen and select “STEP 1” to begin the process of registering your application information.
The process of selection consists of the APU reviewing the application paperwork and selecting exceptional individuals to recommend to MEXT.
Applicants who have been chosen to receive a recommendation for this award are contacted with the results of their complete APU application.
Those applicants who were chosen will need to complete extra MEXT (SGU) application documents and submit them to APU.
MEXT is in charge of determining the ultimate winners of the scholarship awards.