Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25 for International Students:
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25 in UK (Fully Funded) The Rhodes Scholarship program at Oxford University in the United Kingdom is currently accepting applications for the 2024–2025 academic year. There are roughly 22 countries eligible to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship. The Rhodes Scholarship from Oxford University can be used to pursue either a master’s degree or a doctoral degree in the United Kingdom. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for international students to study at Oxford University on a scholarship that covers all of their costs. The academic session that begins in 2024 is eligible for the grant. You can also submit an application for the German University IU Scholarship 2023-24 without having to have your IELTS score.
More than one hundred students are chosen to receive a Rhodes Scholarship each and every year. You have the ability to submit an application for every Academic Field and Major that Oxford University has to offer. The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (it was first awarded in 1902) and possibly the most prestigious worldwide scholarship program. It provides bright young people from all over the world with the opportunity to pursue higher education at the University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25 in UK (Fully Funded)
In addition to providing exceptional young people with financial assistance for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, the Rhodes Scholarship also encourages further education and the development of meaningful relationships Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25 in UK (Fully Funded)
Oxford, England is home to the prestigious University of Oxford, which functions as both a college and a research institution. Oxford University is consistently ranked among the top five universities in the world, and it holds the number one spot in both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the Forbes World University Rankings at the present time. The QS World University Rankings by Subject place the University of Oxford at the top spot, indicating that it is the best university in the world overall Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25 in UK (Fully Funded)
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25 Details:
- The prestigious Oxford University
- Masters and doctoral degrees are available.
- Coverage for Scholarships that are Fully Funded
- All nationalities are eligible for consideration as applicants.
- The United Kingdom was the winning nation.
- The end will come on August 1st, 2023.
The Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024 in the United Kingdom are a Fully Funded Award that will pay all of the necessary expenditures for the recipient to pursue a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. The following expenses will be covered by the Rhodes Scholarship:
- Every last cent for university and college
- The cost of applying to the university
- A living stipend in the amount of £16,218 per year
- One round-trip travel in economy class to Oxford at the beginning of the scholarship, and one round-trip flight in economy class back to the student’s home country when the scholarship has been completed.
- Note: The Scholarship will be awarded for a period of two years, provided that the recipient maintains a good personal reputation and academic achievement. The Scholarship may be renewed for a third year, provided the applicant follows a recognized path to the DPhil (PhD), and this extension is subject to the completion of an application process.
Eligible Countries with Deadlines:
- AUSTRALIA 2023 will begin on July 1 and end on September 8
- BERMUDA 01 June to 02 October in the year 2023
- CANADA 2023 will begin on June 1 and end on September 28.
- CHINA between the dates of 01 June and 18 September 2023
- AFRICA DE L’EST 01 June, 2023 to 31 August of that same year
- GERMANY between the dates of 01 June and 14 September 2023
- REGION OF HONG KONG 2023: June 1st until September 29th
- INDIA 01 June to 01 August in the year 2023
- ISRAEL Beginning June 1, 2023, and ending September 28, 2023
- JAMAICA AND THE REST OF THE CARIBBEAN COMMONWEALTH 01 June, 2023 to 30 September of that same year
- KENYA From the 1st of June until the 31st of August, 2023
- MALAYSIA 01 June, 2023 to 31 August of that same year
- BRAND NEW ZEALAND 01 June to 01 August in the year 2023
- PAKISTAN Beginning June 1, 2023, and ending August 1, 2023
- SAUDI ARABIA From the 1st of June to the 21st of September 2023
- 01 June – 29 September 2023, SINGAPORE [01 June – 29 September 2023]
- AREA OF SOUTHERN AFRICA 2023: June 1st until August 15th
- PALESTINE, JORDAN, SYRIA, AND LEBANON TOGETHER WITH JORDAN 01 June, 2023 to 31 August of that same year
- 01 June to 23 September 2023, United Arab Emirates
- 01 July to 04 October 2023 UNITED STATES Of America
- WESTERN AFRICA / between the dates of 01 June and 15 September 2023
- ZAMBIA From the 1st of June to the 31st of August 2023ZIMBABWE From the 1st of June until the 31st of August in 2023
- Every Single Other Country 01 June to 02 August 2023 (inclusive)
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for a Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the UK:
- The Rhodes Scholarship is only open to students who are citizens of one of the countries listed above.
- Students who are not citizens of the nations listed above can apply for the Rhodes Trust’s Global
- Scholarship, which is likely to be the most competitive scholarship it offers.
- You must fulfill the following age requirements by the 1st of October 2023:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and have not yet achieved your 24th birthday (that is, you need to have been born after October 1, 1999 and on or before October 1, 2005). OR (for candidates over the age of 30 who finished their first undergraduate degree at a later time than is typical)
- You must not have achieved your 27th birthday (that is, you must have been born after the 1st of October 1996) AND you must have met or you will satisfy the prerequisites for completion of your first degree on or after the 1st of October 2022.
- You must have earned (or will have completed by June / July 2024) an undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA minimum of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or similar), and you must have received a First Class or equivalent grade point average. It is imperative that you take great note of the prerequisites for the
- Oxford course that you have chosen, which may be even higher. Candidates that are ultimately successful often finish in the uppermost ranks of their respective graduation classes.
- You need to demonstrate that your level of English is high enough to satisfy the University of Oxford’s English language proficiency criteria (at the Higher Level specified).
- The closing date for submission of applications for Rhodes Scholarships varies depending on the country. Refer to the list of nations and deadlines that is located above.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University?
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25 in UK (Fully Funded) For those interested in applying for the Rhodes Scholarships offered by Oxford University 2024-25,
There is a system that may be accessed online.