Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 for International Students:
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 in USA (Paid Fellowship) The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Programme 2023 in the United States is now accepting applications, and anyone interested in applying are encouraged to do so. If your country is a member of the World Bank, you are eligible to apply for the World Bank Paid Fellowship Programme 2023. Applications are being accepted from international students from every country in the world. The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Programme is a one-of-a-kind project that awards financial support to young scholars hailing from developing nations so that they may pursue doctoral or postdoctoral degrees in a wide variety of disciplines. These disciplines include public health, agriculture, and economics, among others. The programme is named after Robert S. McNamara, who held the position of president of the World Bank from 1968 to 1981. During his tenure, he played a significant role in directing the World Bank’s policies towards the alleviation of poverty and the promotion of economic growth Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 in USA (Paid Fellowship)
Since the program’s establishment in 1982, the McNamara Fellowships have provided financial assistance to over 600 researchers from over 100 different nations. The goal of the programme is to cultivate a new generation of leaders in developing nations who are able to contribute to the development of innovative solutions to the difficult problems that are confronting their communities Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 in USA (Paid Fellowship)
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 Details:
- Provided by: The World Bank.
- a doctorate or a postdoctoral degree.
- Coverage for Scholarships that are Fully Funded
- All nationalities are eligible for this opportunity.
- The United States of America has won the award.
- Date Limitation: April 3, 2023
- The RSMFP provides a competitive remuneration package for its fellows, which includes a total of $44,888 after taking into account applicable income taxes over the course of an 8-month fellowship (paid in monthly installments).
- The fellowship does not cover any of the costs associated with travel.
- Copy of a Passport That Is Valid
- A résumé à jour
- A statement of purpose detailing their qualifications as development researchers, as well as describing their research interests and professional goals.
- Information on how to get in touch with a reference who can write a letter of recommendation (these letters will only be requested from candidates who have been shortlisted).
- A sample of your writing (voluntary).
- A sample of the code (this is optional).