Health and care workers have been included on the Shortage Occupation List for the United Kingdom since February 2022. Jobs in the health care industry and in home care are currently in highest demand in the UK. In this article, we are going to teach you about the process of applying for a Health and Care Worker Visa in the United Kingdom in 2023, including how to apply, what you need, and how much it costs to apply for a Health and Care Worker Visa in the United Kingdom. In the past, the Health and Care Visa was referred to as the Tier 2 General Visa. The UK Skilled Worker Visa includes this Visa as one of its components. UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
According to the rules that are currently in place, companies in the United Kingdom and care providers in the United Kingdom are able to sponsor care workers from other countries so that they can come to work in the health and social care sector of the United Kingdom. This is not a field that requires a high level of education or experience. The starting salary for care employees ranges from 20,000 to 40,000 pounds per month. After living and working in the UK legally for five years, you are eligible to submit an application to become a permanent resident of the country. The following provides further explanation UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
Details About UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
- Positions Available: United Kingdom
- Visa Visa for Health Care Professionals and Workers
- Stay The commitment is for 5 years but is renewable UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
What is the Cost of a UK Health and Care Worker Visa?
The following is the standard application fee for a health and care worker visa in the United Kingdom if you are applying from outside the UK:
- up to three years: £247 per person each year
- Throughout a period of three years: £479 per person
- The charge for applying for a Health and Care worker visa is significantly lower than the fee for a UK Skilled Work Visa UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
Eligible Occupations and their Codes
The following categories of employment are qualified to submit an application for the Health and Care Worker Visa. These jobs are all included on the government’s list of “Shortage Occupations.” UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
If you want to be considered for the Health and Care Worker visa, your employment must fall under one of the following occupation codes:
- 1181: managers and directors in the fields of health services and public health
- 1242: administrators and owners of residential, day, and domiciliary care facilities
- scientists in the fields of biology and biochemistry, section 2112
- Physical Scientists, or 2113 for short
- 2211: a member of the medical profession
- 2212: psychologists
- The number 2213: pharmacists
- ophthalmic opticians, or 2214 for short
- 2215: dental practitioners
- 2217: radiographers in the medical field
- 2218: podiatrists
- Health professionals who are “not elsewhere classified,” such as audiologists and occupational health counselors, are referred to as 2219.
- Occupational therapists 2221 and physiotherapists 2222
- Speech and language pathologists will be found in 2223.
- therapists who are “not elsewhere classified,” like osteopaths and psychotherapists, fall under the category of 2229.
- 2231: nurses
- 2232: women who work as midwives 2442: social workers
- 3111: laboratory technicians and assistants
- 3213 – Emergency Medical Technicians 3216 – Dispensing Opticians 3217 – Pharmaceutical Technicians
- Technicians in the medical and dentistry fields
- 3219: health associate professionals who do not fit into any other category
- 6141: nursing auxiliary personnel and assisting personnel
- 6143: dental nurses
- Caretakers and others who provide in-home care are designated by the number 6145.
- 6146: employees of senior care facilities
- Using the ONS occupation classification tool, you can do a search to find your work. If you take any code from the list above, copy it, and then paste it into the ONS Tool, you will get an overview of the task type. UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
Approved Companies Sponsoring UK Health and Care Worker Visa
Your employment visa can only be sponsored by one of the authorized UK Registered Sponsors. You are only permitted to submit an application for the job with the UK-approved sponsoring company. Because they are paying for your transportation, lodging, and food while you are in the United Kingdom. UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
- You are need to have an offer of employment from:
the National Health Service (NHS), an organization that provides medical services the National Health Service (NHS), an organization that provides adult social care
View the list of licensed employers in the United Kingdom. Search for the term “health” in the keyword. UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
You should typically expect to be paid at least £20,960 for your services.
- A different annual going rate is assigned to each profession code. Determine the going wage for your employment if it is classified under one of these profession codes.
- There is a Workforce Shortage in the Occupation That You Have.
- A “shortage occupation” is a skilled job in the United Kingdom that is currently experiencing a lack of available workers.
If the occupation you hold is on the government’s list of jobs that are in short supply, you may be eligible for an increase in pay of up to 80 percent. UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
Check the shortage occupations list to determine if any of the occupations that are suitable and that were given above are on the list of shortage occupations. This can also improve your chances of finding work and obtaining a visa. UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
Knowledge of English
In most cases, you will be required to provide evidence that you are able to communicate in English.
Eligibility for UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
- You are need to present a job offer from a UK-approved employer.
- Our subsequent piece will include information on how individuals might get work in the health and social care industries.
- Your employer will provide you with a valid passport and the reference number for your certificate of sponsorship, which is also your job’s occupation code.
- The government of the United Kingdom stipulates that payment is required for a clean criminal record.
- You are need to have sufficient funds in your bank account to enable you to maintain your standard of living during the first month after your arrival in the UK. UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
How long you can Stay in the UK on a Health and Care Work Visa?
UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023 Your visa allows you to stay in the country for up to 5 years before you need to extend it. Following this, you will be able to submit an application to settle permanently in the UK.