United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 for International Students
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in USA (Fully Funded) It is with great pleasure that we encourage you to submit an application for the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in the United States. The opportunity to apply for a fully funded fellowship in the United States is open to international students from every country in the world. The duration of the programme is one year and one month. The successful candidates will spend three months in New York City and six months working at the host institution. The Nippon Foundation Fellowship will be made available in the United States. The Fully Funded Fellowship grant is currently open for applications for the academic year of 2023-2024. All the students from all over the world can now take advantage of this incredible opportunity United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in USA (Fully Funded)
Additionally, applications are being accepted for the University of British Columbia Fellowships 2024 in Canada (Funded) United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in USA (Fully Funded)
The United Nations – The Nippon Foundation Fellowship in Marine Science offers financial assistance to emerging government officials and other intermediate professionals in developing states. This financial assistance is provided in support of marine affairs and maritime law, in addition to allied disciplines including the administrative framework. The purpose of this programme is to familiarise fellows with the work of the United Nations, enhance their professional abilities, and teach them about the international legal framework, important issues, and best practises in marine affairs. The fellows will also be required to prepare essays on a subject of their choosing and perform independent research while under the supervision of an academic advisor United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in USA (Fully Funded)
After the Fellowship has been completed, it is intended that the Fellows would return to their home countries and contribute to the creation of a comprehensive United Nations Convention on Maritime Policy and Law by putting their in-depth knowledge and broad experience to use. I will work to ensure that the preexisting legal system is followed. Through the process of designing, putting into action, and/or testing particular marine improvement projects, including particular improvement projects. You absolutely have to check out the Top 10 Websites for Free Online Courses 2023-24 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in USA (Fully Funded)
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 Details:
- Presented by: the United Nations (UN)
- Time Required: Nine Months
- Coverage for Scholarships that are Fully Funded
- All nationalities are eligible for consideration as applicants.
- The United States of America has won the award.
- Last Date: 8 September 2023
Financial Benefits of Nippon Foundation Fellowship:
- A fully funded fellowship programme for international students, the United Nations Nippon Foundation
- Fellowship 2023-24 is now accepting applications. The following is a rundown of the expenses that will be reimbursed:
- The hosting organisation provides fellows with a monetary stipend on a monthly basis.
- The costs of local travel are taken care of.
- The stipend rates change depending on the nation, but they are all comparable to the stipend rates that the United Nations provides for each nation.
- The hosting organisation will cover the cost of round-trip tickets in the economy class.
- The United Nations will be responsible for paying any fees associated with the processing of visas.
- The organisation that is hosting you will be responsible for providing medical insurance.
- The costs associated with lodging will be covered by the hosting organisations.
- The partners will each receive a book allowance of $100 per month.
List of Host Institutions:
The following is a list of institutions that chosen candidates are eligible to attend in order to participate in a United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship:
- The Research Centre of the Sea and Maritime Law of the Ankara University
- Located in Wollongong, Australia, the Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS) is a part of the University of Wollongong.
- The School of Law and Politics at Cardiff University in Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Centre de Droit Maritime et Océanique, Université de Nantes (Nantes, France)
- The Centre for Resource Management and Environmental Studies (CERMES) is located on the Cave Hill
- Campus of the University of the West Indies in Barbados.
- Centre d’Etudes et de Récherches sur le Droit des Activités Maritimes et l’Environnement (CERDAME),
- Institut du Droit et de la Paix et du Développement, Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis (Nice, France)
- The Coastal Resources Centre is part of the University of Rhode Island’s Graduate School of Oceanography.
- Department of Public, Civil Procedure, International and European Law of the University of Milan (Milan, Italy) Columbia Law School, Columbia University (New York, United States of America) Department of
- Public, Civil Procedure, International and European Law of the University of Milan (Milan, Italy)
- The Edinburgh Centre for International and Global Law is a joint initiative between the Faculty of Law at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- The University of Delaware in Newark, United States of America, Gerard J. Mangone Centre for Marine Policy
- The University of Rhode Island in Kingston, located in the United States of America, offers a graduate programme in marine affairs through its department of marine affairs.
ZMT is the Leibniz Centre for Tropical Marine Ecology and is located in Bremen, Germany.
- Marine and Environmental Law Institute, Dalhousie University (Halifax, Canada) in partnership with the
- International Ocean Institute-Canada (Halifax, Canada) Marine Affairs Programme, Dalhousie University (Halifax, Canada) in partnership with the International Ocean Institute-Canada (Halifax, Canada) in partnership with the International Ocean Institute-Canada (Halifax, Canada)
- The University of Queensland’s Marine and Shipping Law Unit may be found in Brisbane, Australia.
Istanbul Bilgi University’s Marine Law and Policy Research Centre is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Ghent, Belgium’s Maritime Institute, which is part of the University of Ghent
- Institute of Comparative Public Law and International Law at the Max Planck Foundation for Comparative Public Law in Heidelberg, Germany
- The Melbourne University Law School is located in the state of Victoria in Australia.
- The National Oceanography Centre, located in Southampton, United Kingdom (NERC).
- The University of Nelson Mandela Port Elizabeth, South Africa, is the location of the South African
- Research Chair in the Law of the Sea and Development in Africa.
Located in Utrecht, the Netherlands, the Netherlands Institute for the Law of the Sea is part of the
- Utrecht University School of Law.
- The School of Law at NOVA University, located in Lisbon, Portugal
- The University of Saint Mary in Halifax, located in Canada
- Located at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, the Strathclyde Centre for Environmental Law and Governance (SELG)
- The University of Sydney’s Sydney Law School is located in Sydney, Australia.
- The School for the Environment at the University of Massachusetts Boston in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Tulane University’s Maritime Law Centre is located in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States.
- University of Milano Bicocca (Milano, Italy): Dipartimento di Giurisprudenza and Dipartimento di Scienze dell’Ambiente & della Terra “Marine Sciences Programme
- Tromso University is located in Tromso, Norway.
- The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is located in Woods Hole, Massachusetts, while the World
- Maritime University and Global Ocean Institute are both located in Malmo, Sweden.
Eligibility Criteria for UN Fellowship:
Students who meet the requirements for the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 can submit an application for the fellowship.
- It is required that you are between the ages of 25 and 40.
- You will need to have completed your first degree at a university with honours and be able to demonstrate that you are capable of independent advanced academic research and study.
- You must be a mid-level professional working for a national government agency in a developing state, or for another government or non-government agency in a state that deals directly with maritime matters, and your professional position should lead you. This makes it possible to assist. Nation in the region’s policy formation and/or execution, depending on which comes first. In this context, the connection between marine sciences and science policy is included. Your “Nomination and Recommendation Form” needs to be filled out by a government official or another official who can verify the nature of your work in relation to the government’s maritime affairs and maritime activities law, as well as explain how the award is bestowed. This form must be submitted online. These actions directly contribute to
- The research and study programme that you suggest should directly contribute to the construction of your nation as well as the law enforcement of marine affairs and maritime policies and programmes.
- During the entire duration of your fellowship, you are not permitted to have any obligations that are not associated with your association, unless the Division gives you permission to do so.
The 8th of September 2023 is the final day to submit an application for the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 for International Students.
How to Apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship?
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in USA (Fully Funded) To apply for the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023-24, there is a process for submitting your application online. In order to apply for the USA Fellowship Programme.