UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students Scholarships of more than one hundred thousand pounds are made available to students from other countries every year through the University of the West of England in Bristol. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship, which requires the recipient to do an internship working within the International Development Office as well as other departments on campus. In addition to this, the recipient will be expected to participate in ambassadorial activities on behalf of the University throughout the entirety of the programme.
formally known as the University of the West of England Bristol, located in the UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Programme for Eligible Postgraduate Study that is Provided by the University
Number of Scholarships:
1 for the month of January 2024
Students from other countries
50% reduction in annual tuition costs for one academic year
In order to qualify for the scholarship, you must:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree with a grade that is comparable to a first in the United Kingdom
- Make an offer that is either unconditional or conditional, with IELTS or a similar English language test as the only need for the conditional offer.
- You must be a first-time student at UWE Bristol with no history of education in the UK.
- Be considered to be in a foreign country for the purposes of fees
- Not be a student who is receiving financial assistance from another source, such as a scholarship or award
- At the time of application, you are required to submit official transcripts.
UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students As part of the application process, you will be extended an invitation to apply if you satisfy the requirements for eligibility that are outlined above.
If you are invited, you will be given a link to an online application form that needs to be filled out by the 31st of May 2023 for entry in September 2023 and by the 30th of September 2023 for entry in January 2024.
It is imperative that you go to the official website (link may be found below) in order to obtain specific information regarding the application process for this scholarship.